1.good performance of alkaline-resistance
2.high tensile strength and deformation-resistance
3.excellent self-adhesive performance
4.simple and easy to be applied
Repair the crack and joints or holes of drywall, plasterboard, stucco; and repair other damages in other wall surface.
1) Mesh size: 2.82 x 2.82mm (9 x 9 mesh), 3.2 x 3.2mm (8 x 8 mesh)
2) Weave: leno
3) Width:35mm, 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, etc.
4) Length of roll: 20 m to 900m, Any demand length is available, or according to client requirements
5) Colors available: white , yellow, grey, si er , blue, black, etc.
6) Main size: 50mm x 20m, 50mm x 45m,50mm x 90m, 50mm x 153m
7) packing: Inner packing: shrink packing or plastic bag,
Outer packing: 24 rolls or 54 rolls or 72 rolls/carton or pallet packing
Attention of Application:
1.Wall must be clean and dry
2.Center and apply tape over the length of the joint, pressing firmly
3.Apply a generous first coat of compound over the and through the mesh, making sure to completely fill the joint crevice. When the joint has been completely filled, wipe off any excess compound with the drywall knife leaving enough to cover the tape.
4. Let dry completely, then sand slightly.
5. Apply sufficient thin finishing coats to produce a smooth wall surface.
6. Cut or butted boards do not have a tapered edge. Therefore, special
care must be taken to assure proper compound penetration of all joints. This may result in slight build-up of compound that will require an increased amount of edge feathering.